To uninstall/install the application from scratch:
It's highly recommended that you clear the Application's cache and data before uninstalling the app as explained here.
Afterwards, tap on the settings of your device > Select Apps (Application Manager) > All > tap on Hexatech > tap on Uninstall.
NOTE: In some cases, you may find that the "Uninstall button" is greyed out.
Sometimes some applications have more privileges than a normal app would have. Therefore you will need to delete Hexatech from your Android device:
- Go to the General Settings of your device and look for Security.
- Tap on Phone Administrator (on some devices, this is called Device Administrators).
- Uncheck Hexatech.
- The Uninstall button will now be enabled and Hexatech can be uninstalled as explained above.
- On your Android, launch Google Play > Search for Hexatech.
- Tap the Hexatech app and tap Install.
- Then tap Accept for the Terms and Conditions and launch Hexatech.
- Tap Next and select the checkbox for "I trust this application" and then tap OK.
If you are still having problems connecting to Hexatech on your Android device after reinstalling the application, please click here and follow the additional troubleshooting steps listed there.
Article is closed for comments.