If you are looking to request a refund and your subscription was acquired through iTunes/App Store, only Apple can process the refund. This is because Apple prohibits all of their partner companies like us from processing refunds on their behalf.
To request a refund to Apple please follow the steps below:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in using Apple ID that you used to purchase Premium.
- Search for Hexatech and tap Report next to your Subscription.
- Select the appropriate option in the Choose Problem dropdown.
- In the text box, enter your request for a refund and the reason for it.
- Then tap Submit.
Please note that the auto-renewal of your subscription will be cancelled at the moment the refund request is received and processed by Apple. That means that you won't be charged in the future.
If you have issues with performing the refund request, Apple requires you to contact them for further assistance, you can reach Apple support by clicking here.
Article is closed for comments.