Before troubleshooting, is important to make sure of the following:
- You have an active connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data Network.
- The iOS version is iOS 8 or later.
- The device is not jailbroken.
- There are no third party Apps interfering with the Internet settings.
Once we have checked the list above, then we can try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
- Open your device's Settings and turn Airplane Mode ON and then OFF.
- In the Hexatech app, connect. Then choose Optimal Location. After that, go to your iOS device's Settings, scroll down until you see the Hexatech application, tap on it and tap on Background app refresh.
Wait until it is "OFF" and then turn it back "ON."
- As a matter of test, please try connecting to a different Network temporarily, for instance, if you are connecting to Wi-Fi, try connecting to mobile data Network or vice versa, then open Hexatech and try to connect.
If after trying the above the issue persists, please contact our support team for further assistance as explained here.